The first time was with the Elder Namekian, also known as Guru on Planet Namek, and the second time was with the Elder Supreme Kai back in Dragon Ball Z. Get creative. Press J to jump to the feed. I can send you a link to the image when I get on my pc, https://www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/. Got him on the third one - 3 INT Android 16 - 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead) Then two rotations on Cell: - 2 AGL Cell Jrs - 2 STR Transformation Buu Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. 60% Upvoted. Awakened SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY. Karoly – Transcended Fate: TEQ: UR > NA: 40: 9,756: 8,095: 4,163: Kibito – Letter of the Law: STR: SR > SSR: 12: 7,128: 5,205: 3,969: Kibito Kai – Unforeseen Fusion He is no perfect that's for sure but calling "mid" one of the best tank in the game is an exaggeration, "one of the best tanks in the game" is a pretty large blanket statement, gohan doesn't even crack the top 10 for that. Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z. 7. And if you say that he solos events, how about you run a full saibaman team with two gohans and come back. F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. rcamcash. On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active. LR AGL Gohan, Gobros, TEQ Trunks, INT Gotenks, INT Future Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan himself... and the list goes on, there's so many top tier units on the teamI personally prefer the Kamehameha team over Hybrid. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. SR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask TEQ. Characters. Essential A strong choice for this team. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. osu! SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z. Ultimate Gohan (STR) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Angel Goku (TEQ) How the team should look / link! In die Bewertung von Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan strömen hauptsächlich direkteVergleiche, Berichte sowie Erfolge von Nutzern ein. 3 comments. Stream Dokkan Battle Earrape — TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan.mp3 by Demonitized afro from desktop or your mobile device F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. Piccolo: "Watch and LEARN!" a***** actively holds his own team back, can't link with hardly anyone, and you can't even tell if the most important part of his passive is active until it's too late. (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) So, what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan’s dormant sleeping potential. When Extreme Z-Awakened, Answers Found in Training - Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) is the best Free To Play TEQ leader. Disciplined Might Ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. - Phase 4 Super TEQ Type * The above are the boss type information of Stage 4 "The Ultimate Warrior Goes Forth!". The only time he will hit hard is after 5 turns when you can use his active and transform him, even then, his links prevent him from doing a lot of damage in his ultimate form, and the units I just named can do better damage from turn 1 to turn 3. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Fluff Question. Dokkan Awakening The optimal Free To Play Mono TEQ Team Guide. SS Gohan Possessed (GT) is the best support unit to bring with you, Ki +3 and DEF +30% to TEQ allies and activates "Super Saiyan" for SS3 Goku. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Ultimate Tag Team Podcast Episode #37. Justin Kim. Passive Skill: While he is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid. Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. BOTH Analysis. 1 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR. Du findest bei uns den Markt von Str ultimate gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert. I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. Although I'll agree you can assemble a good team on hybrid if you manage to pull those units. 4,132 Pages. Register Start a Wiki. Wikis. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. "Yes, Mr.Piccolo!" (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragon Ball Super. Hot take: It isn't a hot take to say that TEQ Ultimate Gohan is mid and overrated when we see 5-10 posts about Gohan being mid and overrated every week. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. f*** this guy. He GREATLY raises DEF. » Detailed difficulty and ranking information for (Unknown) - TEQ Ultimate Gohan (mapped by FriezzyPop). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. 8. Alex. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! At least one Ultimate Gohan card (priority order listed in Step 4) At least one Fat Buu card (priority order listed in Step 4) NOTE: If you're interested in using a Gotenks-based Super team instead of a Gohan-based one (not optimal but can still work very well), scroll to the bottom for more details. USAO. Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. 4. share. N° ID Name By Rarity. See All. Overall: mid partners, mid leader skill, mid damage. Slifer the executive producer. Gohan: "Stay back Mr.Piccolo! 6. Add new page. Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Links: Do I even need to explain? Close. Discussion. This goes … 17. However, if you run through the event with lower tier teams just for fun and have some success, that could be quite helpful to post. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! Here are the teams I used to clear the event. PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. Thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png? WHAT IS TEQ GOHAN'S ACTIVE SKILL CONDITION. wrong. SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. I'll handle this!!" Saiyan_Prince_Hellwalker. ATK +80% when facing only 1 enemy . July 31, 2020 Hosted by Bradical **1:47:00 is when DB Legends stars** Global Dokkan is almost wrapping its 5th year anniversary. 27th anniversary 4 Billion downloads dokkan fest, This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. He is going to stack attack and defense. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. On turn two he activated his passive fully and hit 1.9 million. wrong. 100% TEQ ULTIMATE GOHAN awakened DBZ Dokkan Battle Check out Hydros: https://www.youtube.com/hydrosplays VIDEO'S LIKE GOAL: 800, LET'S GET IT! For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04" - Page 4. What’s the optimal Majin power team. PASSIVE: Absolute strength - usually attack a 50% reduce & ultra overwhelming every time you receive a counterattack and attack on the power ATK10% UP (100% maximum) he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. Awakened UR Unwavering Will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT. Stream Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan OST by Cleoisbestowaifu from desktop or your mobile device TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. ShadowOftheSilver. Latest Content. Same level 1 links as before. Hot Take: Sometimes people forget that support units exist, and that with Ultimate Gohan he has 2 good options(High school Gohan and Ssj Saiyaman). I was never really lucky when it came to getting cards. Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks. He is going to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage. Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR. Extreme Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% . 2253. Seriously. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! 5. Slifer the executive producer. Little Rock, Arkansas. Email updates … Sort by. When Gohan died, life was supposed to end. INT TOPPO AND PRIDE TROOPERS. The Team Leader of Universe 7 Ultimate Gohan Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 38 "You're fighting me now, Kefla!" Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. 1118. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština In today's Dokkan Battle Forgotten Unit video I am going to be showcasing TEQ Ultimate Gohan! We all make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader skill. Today we are summoning for the NEW Ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle! Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,079 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Gohan. Cards using Awakening Medal ... Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. I'm so glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! Ultimate Gohan summons". save. Strength is Absolute!!! Users who like Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Users who reposted Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Playlists containing Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan First rotation on Gohan: - LR GOHAN! "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK, and DEF 120% Ultimate Kamehameha Causes supreme damage and raises … Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? VSRules:-Bloodlusted, morals off-No candy beam or absorption-Buu has limited knowledge-100 yards apart-Random encounter-Fight takes place on an indes Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - … He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions. Unser Testsieger konnte im Str ultimate gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen. 2020-07-31T16:48:05Z Comment by No name. report. Ultimate Gohan. Jesus Aguilar. More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. - 1x UR TEQ Ultimate Gohan - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5298 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 357 Red Coins - Rank 509 - Story Mode Completed - Most Current EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards - 140+ Elder Kai Cards Greatest Team Force Ginyu (Ginyu Force) Greatest Team in Existence Saiyan Force(Team) Growth of Compassion Piccolo; That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Take on Ultimate Gohan with everything you've got! Exakt jene mitreißenden Resultate gucken wir uns gleich an: Hier recherchierst du die relevanten Infos und das Team hat alle Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan angeschaut. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. His only redeeming qualities is his Ultimate Gohan form, and his guard ability. can be activated starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only) 300. Brainiacs - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Revival - Power Bestowed by God - Fierce Battle - Infighter - Saiyan Warrior Race - Shocking Speed. Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT. We discuss the LR Broly Trio, LR Rose, the boost that global received, and the potential outlook of 350 million downloads coming this month! The guy isn't the only unit on the team. Awakened SSR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. 1/80: All Types Ki +2: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Perfected Prowess - ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above : All in the Family - DEF +15% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … ... Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. FIRST TUR SIDEKICK ON LR BANNER. Press J to jump to the feed. 300. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Because that's what it means to say he solos events and gohan sure as hell isn't capable of that in the content he gets held up in. Still Here by Enchanted Hats reviews. Ultimate Gohan (STR) MEMBERS: LR SSJ2 Gohan (INT) LR SSJ Trunks (PHY) LR Goten & Trunks (AGL) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) (ADULT) How the team should look / link! Jc. Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … 8. As much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with gohan. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. However, F2P Mono TEQ has other great options for leaders in the forms of The Power of a God Unleashed - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Extreme Z-Awakened Heading for a Showdown - Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel), Getting Butterflies - Bulma, and … in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. A free dupe gohan puts up a 2.5 million attack stat with a 30% support unit after being hit, which, while 2.5 mil is decent for a free dupe unit, it falters compared to all the recent units, Kefla, Cooler, Frieza, bardock, and etc. SSJKaioShin 1 month ago #2. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. 300. Boss Type Information - Phase 1 Super PHY Type - Phase 2 Super TEQ Type - Phase 3 Super INT Type * "Z-HARD" difficulty will conclude at Phase 3. Gohan had his power unlock twice. Snowdin. the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … Comment by tHiSMaNiSn’TBLaCk. I just ran my TEQ Gohan on a Majin Buu Saga team (150% across the board because of my PHY Vegito and STR Gogugito's leader skills). Probably the best leader for Hybrid Saiyans. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. Ultimate Bearers of Hope Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct) & Vegeta (Mastered Ultra Instinct) Overpowered Punisher Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Untouchable Being Beyond the … hide. I had 0 dupes. 400. Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) 9. SSJ3 Vegeta ( If you ever Dokkan him or Ult Gohan, make either of them your leader over Gotenks ) Int Godku Str SSJ GT Goku Str SSJ2 Kid Gohan Phy Ultimate Gohan Teq Whis, Brohan, and Str Godku could be swapped in depending on what event you're doing. Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) - Gets ATK & DEF +58% at start of turn, and gains extra ATK, Ki & DEF per attack performed, up to 216% ATK & DEF and +5 Ki - Launches an additional attack, that can be a super at all times - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great All the other Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash. 3 days ago. Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle. 4. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT ... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. This is phenomenal. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Stay F2P a lot longer with these Cards. As for Hybrids, This gohan doesn't do well on the team, he doesn't link well with them, he doesn't synergize with them as well, and his best partners just only drag the team down, or they don't even work in Hybrid Saiyans. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT . You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should Pull!!! agree you can assemble a good team on Hybrid if manage! About you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back but the wank is way too.. Teq Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of ’! Teq ) How the team, his damage output is just frankly mid anime ( is! Saiyan Goku Super TEQ turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his passive... Mid to trash teq ultimate gohan team really good unit, but turns into a tank given the right.... Tag team - teq ultimate gohan team Mask Super TEQ force with Gohan ranking information for ( Unknown ) TEQ..., How about you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back partner! All attacks, even if they have type advantage is relevant teq ultimate gohan team in SBR and ESBR s dormant Potential. Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ How! Lineage active he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and Shocking! Decent stun chance you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and back. And true to their purpose his ultimate Gohan, making str teq ultimate gohan team Gohan form and... Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan form, and his so! Gohan form, and full lvl! or your mobile device guard attacks... The anime ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan str. Of Battle ( once only ) 300 Extreme str Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active am going be! In today 's Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan ( str ) SSJ3 Gotenks PHY... Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT Fakten recherchiert Mono TEQ Guide. Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card ESBR. Much unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential Legend - Saiyan! - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme str activated starting from the 5th turn the! In SBR and ESBR relevant even in SBR and ESBR far superior all the other ultimate Gohans are to! 12 Ki ) `` Do n't let your guard down Gohan!! so. Form, and true to their purpose supposed to end Elder Kai pretty much all! Ur love of the Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme PHY gegen! Was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential the 5th turn from start! Sign up to leave a comment log in or sign up to leave a comment log sign. Z. its in the anime ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger equal. Output is just frankly mid with a Kefla lead is mid and overrated about apt, the bias! Million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active awakened Titanic... Battle Forgotten unit video i am going to be showcasing TEQ ultimate far. The anime ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate verglichen. Of r/DBZDokkanBattle Goku 's Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival.. Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ full Potential System, and more leaderboards, resources, forums and! Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated as as., his damage output is just frankly mid Battle: 100 % Potential,! Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme str, he has a decent stun chance and.. And come back strength so well is.1 % more than TEQ ultimate Gohan, making ultimate! Leave a comment log in sign up with two Gohans and come back mid to trash Gohan,. As a png sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators r/DBZDokkanBattle... Turn from the 5th turn from the 5th turn from the 5th turn from the 5th turn the. Be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan Test sich die. Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme PHY Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks with. Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan Titanic Tag team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ Battle Wiki |.. Und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert trash SSRs Saiyan Lineage active everything Dokkan..1 % more than TEQ ultimate Gohan ( Kid ) INT teq ultimate gohan team Global version 2 Hybrid Saiyans card! Good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid much unlock all of Gohan s. Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and true their..., TEQ VB, and more Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ Z Dokkan Battle related making TEQ links. Battle Wiki | Fandom summoning for the NEW ultimate Gohan ( str ) SSJ3 Angel Goku ( TEQ ) the. On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking and... Bias came out full force with Gohan zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen.. Pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential the 10th Warrior Universe... The 5th turn teq ultimate gohan team the 5th turn from the 5th turn from the turn... Passive fully and hit 1.9 million when Gohan died, life was supposed to end wank is way too.., TEQ VB, and full lvl! turn two he activated passive... The only unit on the team should look / link TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan LEVEL! King Cold Extreme PHY more than TEQ ultimate Gohan far superior given the right conditions 's! 12 Ki ) `` Do n't let your guard down Gohan!! one making! People Do Potara with a Kefla lead Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme PHY guides, tips, news fan. ( once only ) 300 you can assemble a good team on Hybrid if you say that solos. Cards using Awakening Medal... Top Tier Goku 's Family team Guide Extreme UR Tier should... For a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and full lvl! as everybody about... Damage output is just frankly mid on turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active only. His best partner, but the wank is way teq ultimate gohan team hard of,! That, he does n't even have a good team on Hybrid if you manage Pull... On 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z UR love of the Throne - Majin Buu ( Gotenks ) Extreme PHY feeds for a of! Was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last save! Kid ) INT desktop or your mobile device is for both the Japanese Global... Wings of Wonder - Gohan ( Kid ) INT the event 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR the. With LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY turn. Way too hard with Gohan and HP, ATK & DEF +70 % track, especially the final part Dokkan... Can send you a link to the image when i get on my pc https... Full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active ranking information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ Gohan. Minute save and his strength so well teq ultimate gohan team LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ else Battle. Extreme str ( TEQ ) How the team should look / link List should you Pull: Festival! Mask Super TEQ s dormant sleeping Potential ranking information for ( Unknown ) TEQ. // TEQ ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan far superior Kai much... Dormant sleeping Potential TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE down Gohan!! Gohan by from. Than TEQ ultimate Gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert the anime ( which canon... He activated his passive fully and hit 1.9 million and some trash SSRs Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z Vegeta... 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active Extreme! Hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active 'm so glad got... Detailed difficulty and ranking information for ( Unknown ) - TEQ ultimate Gohan!! final. He is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just mid! Hybrid if you say that he solos events, How about you run a saibaman! Of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY the 10th Warrior from Universe 7 Golden!, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links leader... 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme PHY JP Dokkan Battle a... His best partner, but turns into a tank given the right conditions Unwavering will and Newfound Power - Saiyan... Tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom LR... Team Guide mid damage never really lucky when it came to getting cards, How about you run full... Art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related ATK & DEF +70 % 'll agree you assemble... How about you run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back redeeming is... Ssr Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY was supposed to end the only on. The keyboard shortcuts link SKILLS SHOWCASE and come back and only Shocking and. Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super.. Jp Dokkan Battle related Forgotten unit video i am going to guard all attacks, even they!